Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Tuesday, September 2 at 3 p.m. in Tatum Park, Middletown. Meet at the Holland Road parking lot.
- Monday, September 15 at 3 p.m. in Thompson Park, Lincroft. Meet in the Marlu Lake parking area.
- Friday, October 3 at 3 p.m. in Big Brook Park, Marlboro. Meet in the parking lot on Route 520.
- Tuesday, October 21 at 3pm at Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan. Meet in main parking lot.
- Sunday, November 2 at 1 p.m. in Henry Hudson Trail. Meet at Popamora Point in Highlands.
- Saturday, November 15 at 10 a.m. along the Hominy Hill Path (adjacent to Hominy Hill Golf Course), Colts Neck. Meet in Matthews Road parking lot.
| Open Shoot Archery
| Drop-In Geocache
| Open Ceramics
| Canoe, Kayak and Boat Rentals
| Eco-Kayak Drop-in Tours of the Navesink River
| Summer Seining
| Climb Time
| Discover Disc Golf
| Bike Maintenance Drop-In
| Book Swap Drop In
| Eco-Kayak Drop-In Tours of the Manasquan Reservoir