Join our Roving Park System Naturalist and look for seasonal points of interest.
Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Saturday, December 5 at 10 a.m. in Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, Long Branch. Meet in the pavilion.
- Sunday, December 13 at 10 a.m. in Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan. Meet in the parking lot.
- Saturday, January 9 at 10 a.m. along the Henry Hudson Trail. Meet at Popamora Point, Highlands.
- Sunday, January 24 at 10 a.m. in Thompson Park, Lincroft. Meet in the Marlu Lake parking area.
- Friday, February 5 at 10 a.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point entrance, Highlands.
- Sunday, February 21 at 10 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall. Meet in the main parking lot.