Golf Card Rewards Program*
All Monmouth County Golf Card holders will be rewarded with one (1) free greens fee for every 15 points earned. Points can be redeemed throughout the year at any golf course during Matinee times, seven days a week, except for the months of November and December when points can be redeemed starting at 11 a.m.
Reward Points Breakdown:
- 1 Point for 18-hole greens fee before Matinee Time
- 0.5 Point for 9-Hole Morning Greens Fee (Shark River & Howell Park)
- 0.5 Point for 9-Hole Plus Greens Fee
- 0.5 Point for Bel-Aire 9-Hole Course Greens Fee
- 0.5 Point for any Matinee Greens Fee
* Reward points will expire at the end of the calendar year; winter greens fees do not count toward this special. Points are non-transferable.
Friends and Family Golf Card Special
Friends and family members of resident adults, resident senior citizens, resident juniors and full privilege Golf Card holders shall be entitled to pay the resident adult rate at Charleston Springs, Shark River, Pine Brook and Bel-Aire Golf Courses. This special can be utilized to host up to three (3) guest golfers per visit, up to six (6) times per calendar year. Friends and Family play is available seven days a week after 12 p.m. at Charleston Springs and Shark River Golf Courses. There is no time restriction at Bel-Aire or Pine Brook Golf Courses.
9-Hole Plus Golf Special
The 9-Hole Plus golf special is available at Charleston Springs, Howell Park, Pine Brook and Shark River Golf Courses. Play nine (or more) holes before the course closes at discounted rates that include a power cart. Starting times vary seasonally. No Golf Card is required to take advantage of this great offer.