200 Port Monmouth Road
Port Monmouth, NJ 07758
When choosing your boat slip consider all the amenities that Monmouth Cove Marina offers:
- Recently dredged basin and channel
- Water and electric service at wet slips
- Refurbished restrooms with showers
- Picnic area with grills
- Clean, family-friendly facility with professional staff
- Adjacent to Bayshore Waterfront Park
- Easy access to great fishing
- Wi-Fi service
Call or stop in today for a tour and contract information.
A multi-service facility for the boater: 154 wet slips, electric and water at slips, floating docks, transient dockage, 58-rack storage, winter storage available, gasoline sales at fuel dock, 15-Ton Acme Marina Hoist, and 15-ton forklift.
The 11-acre Monmouth Cove Marina was purchased by Monmouth County in 1990 to help satisfy the increasing demand for boating facilities. Monmouth Cove Marina is part of Bayshore Waterfront Park which offers recreational opportunities in the Bayshore. No restrictions to Bay or Ocean. Convenient to New York City and just ten minutes to Sandy Hook. See our May 2017-April 2018 fees and May 2018-April 2019 fees.
- Hwy. 36 in Middletown to Main St., Port Monmouth. Follow Main St. to Wilson Ave., turn left and continue to end. Turn left onto Port Monmouth Rd. Follow Port Monmouth Rd. to Marina on right.
- Garden State parkway to exit 117, follow Hwy. 36 south (see above)
- By Water: Steer 240 degrees from the "TC" buoy east of U.S. Naval Earle pier