Hominy Hill Golf Course
- We’re expanding the availability of our popular 9-Hole Plus special. Effective August 21, 9-Hole Plus rates will be offered starting at 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday, at Shark River, Howell Park, Charleston Springs, and Pine Brook Golf Courses. Learn more about our 9-Hole Plus and other golf specials.
- Our Ladies Scramble is almost here! Held on Wednesday, September 13 at Bel-Aire Golf Course, Wall, this is a two-person team scramble golf event with tee times starting at 10 a.m. Prizes will be awarded to the top three winners. The cost is $40 per golfer. Sign up as a group or a single (we’ll pair you up). Registration is available online.
- The fairway bunker renovation project at Howell Park is nearing completion and Holes 11, 16, 18 will be open for normal play starting 8/19/17. We appreciate your patience throughout this project and moving forward as we wait for the new sod to get established on the recently restored holes. Our maintenance crew is also taking advantage of the favorable weather conditions to aerate the greens and tees the week of August 21st. By accomplishing this task now, we hope to have the course in tip top shape around the time all the bunkers are ready to be opened for normal play.
- See our Fall 2017 Aeration Schedule.
- Our regular golf season is underway! Weather permitting, all courses are open through the end of the year.
- Non-Card Holders can make tee time reservations at all courses by calling the golf centers or in person, no more than two days in advance. A pre-paid and non-refundable reservation fee will be charged per golfer reserved at time of booking.
- Host your next golf outing at one of our courses. See fees.
See Our Private Lessons.
For updates on golf course conditions or golf related questions, please call the golf centers.
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.