- See our Spring 2017 Aeration Schedule.
- Our Winter Golf season started on January 1. Weather permitting, Bel-Aire, Charleston Springs and Shark River Golf Courses will be open for play with tee times available daily between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Check out our winter 2017 rates.
- Golf Card Rewards Program*: Starting November 1st, rewards rounds can be redeemed at any golf course, seven days a week, starting at 11 a.m. * Reward points will expire at the end of the calendar year.
- Bel-Aire Improvement Projects Update – The 4th green on Bel-Aire’s 9-Hole Course is now open for play! We’re happy to announce that the reconstruction of the 4th green on the 9-Hole Course at Bel-Aire is complete.
- Non-Card Holders can make tee time reservations at all courses by calling the golf centers or in person, no more than two days in advance. A pre-paid and non-refundable reservation fee will be charged per golfer reserved at time of booking.
- Host your next golf outing at one of our courses. See fees.
See Our Private Lessons.
For updates on golf course conditions or golf related questions, please call the golf centers.
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.