200 Port Monmouth Road
Port Monmouth, NJ 07758
Now is a great time to secure your contract for winter storage and slips/racks the 2014 season. Find out why Monmouth Cove Marina has been the top choice for local boaters for years. Amenities include:
- Recently dredged basin and channel
- Water and electric service at wet slips
- Refurbished restrooms with showers
- Picnic area with grills
- Clean, family-friendly facility with professional staff
- Adjacent to Bayshore Waterfront Park
- Easy access to great fishing
Call or stop in today for a tour and contract information.
A multi-service facility for the boater: 154 wet slips, electric and water at slips, floating docks, transient dockage, 58-rack storage, winter storage available, gasoline sales at fuel dock, 15-Ton Acme Marina Hoist, and 15-ton forklift.
The 11-acre Monmouth Cove Marina was purchased by Monmouth County in 1990 to help satisfy the increasing demand for boating facilities. Monmouth Cove Marina is part of Bayshore Waterfront Park which offers recreational opportunities in the Bayshore. No restrictions to Bay or Ocean. Convenient to New York City and just ten minutes to Sandy Hook. Click here for current fees. | Click here for May 2014-April 2015 fees.
Click on map to open as a PDF.
- Hwy. 36 in Middletown to Main St., Port Monmouth. Follow Main St. to Wilson Ave., turn left and continue to end. Turn left onto Port Monmouth Rd. Follow Port Monmouth Rd. to Marina on right.
- Garden State parkway to exit 117, follow Hwy. 36 south (see above)
- By Water: Steer 240 degrees from the "TC" buoy east of U.S. Naval Earle pier